my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

22 Weeks

Today marks 22 weeks. I still feel like these weeks are dragging by, but seeing this is my first full week back at work maybe the weeks will start speeding up again.
Sleeping on my left side is much easier now. I find that if I am on my right side at night I get uncomfortable and have a much better time falling asleep on my left. Seeing that the doc said the left side is the best side to sleep on (for circulation reasons) I am pretty happy that I sleep the easiest on that side.
My morning sickness has flipped over to nighttime now. When I wake up in the morning I find that I feel pretty good, and really its probably the best I feel during the day. I don't mind feeling sick at night because by then my day is over anyway and I don't feel like a bum if I just lie around.
I am finding that I get exhausted much easier now. I go to work at 1pm and by 5pm I am dead tired, and its not like I am doing all that much at work to begin with.
I feel Connor move every day now. I am starting to notice his sleep patterns more and more now. Usually mid-day he is quiet and is more active in the late morning and evenings.


How far along? 22 weeks
Weight gain/loss: neither
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? sleep is getting better but lately I am still always tired
Best moment this week? feeling him kick all the time
Movement: daily
Food cravings: nothing
Gender: BOY!!!
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to? next u/s scan

No comments:

Post a Comment