my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Thursday, July 29, 2010

21 weeks

All of the sudden it feels like things are going in slow motion. Maybe it was because weeks 14-20 flew by but it seemed like this week dragged on forever.
Nothing much new to report. I am feeling Connor every day now, but still the kicks aren't quite strong enough to feel from the outside. I am starting to get use to sleeping on my left side now. I still have issues at night sometimes with getting sore especially my shoulders but overall it seems to be getting better. My energy is zero again along with any motivation I had.
Eating is still a struggle. I can only guess that my stomach shrank during the months I could hardly eat because now it seems I cannot eat a full meal, heck not even half a meal. I am working on eating more frequently though so hopefully that will get better. Even though the doctor didnt seem all that concerned I would feel better if I was starting to gain some weight instead of slowly going down/staying the same.
I have started buying baby cloths. I keep finding little outfits here and there that I just have to have. I thought buying for a boy would be hard but I am finding that I am having an easier time with it now.
My next step is helping my mom get my baby shower invites out.


How far along? 21 weeks (halfway there!!)
Weight gain/loss: no loss or gain
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? sleep is getting better.
Best moment this week? feeling him kick all the time
Movement: daily, mostly at night
Food cravings: nothing
Gender: BOY!!!
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to? next u/s scan

No comments:

Post a Comment