my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Friday, July 23, 2010

20wk doctor appointment...

...went very well. I have to go back in 5 weeks for another ultrasound because Connor would not flip over and let the tech scan his spine. That and he was in a breach position so they just want to make sure he flips over. Other then that the doctor said everything looked good. His heart rate was 150 yesterday and you could hear through the doppler that he was moving around.
I still have yet to gain any weight during this pregnancy. Actually my weight was down again by 0.8lbs. I thought I was suppose to have gained weight by now so I asked the doc if I should be concerned. She said since the baby looked good and he was in the 73rd percentile as far as growth was concerned and my uterus was the right size that she was not concerned. She said he is a big boy so thats all that really matters. What I need to do though is work on eating small, frequent meals throughout the day so that I do not get dizzy spells and headaches (like I have been getting). Pretty much Connor is taking what he needs but not leaving much for me lol. I told the doc its hard because whenever I eat I feel like crap after but my mom said to just eat really small, but frequent meals so that hopefully I wont feel so bad after eating all the time. My blood pressure was nice and normal so my checkup went well too.
The end of August will be my next ultrasound and doctors appointment. I cannot wait to see how big he is by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment