my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Sunday, July 11, 2010

We are having a........


BOY!!!! We went for the gender scan yesterday while I was home in Chicago and thankfully our little one was not shy about showing off the goods. He was not very active though so we didn't get to see a lot of movement, but his heart rate was 147bpm and the ultrasound tech said everything looked good.
We go in on July 20th for the anatomy scan at the hospital. That is going to take about an hour and hopefully everything will be normal.
Since I am back in Chicago its hard to keep the blog updated. In three more days I will be 19 weeks so I kind of missed my 18 week post.
I am still getting sick in the mornings and I am still getting a lot of headaches. I am definitely showing now and my stomach is very sore.
I will update more in a few days, hopefully I will have my u/s pics up as well.

How far along? 18 weeks
Weight gain/loss: unsure don't have a scale at my parent's
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? not sleeping well. cannot get comfortable.
Best moment this week? finding out the gender!!!!!!
Movement: every day or so
Food cravings: Now that I hit up all the places in Chicago I wanted to go to nothing really. I do crave king crab legs though
Gender: BOY!!!
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? nothing really now...maybe not being so emotional
What I am looking forward to? the anatomy scan to make sure everything is alright and to confirm that my little one is a boy

No comments:

Post a Comment