my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

17 weeks

Today marks my 17th week and as usual nothing really has changed. I still find that I am getting sick in the mornings, some days it only happens once and I am fine the rest of the day, other times I feel sick all day.
I am being told I am starting to finally show. I am noticing that, while I still feel sick, I do have more of an appetite. Maybe the baby is going through a growth spurt.
I still have 3 more weeks until my anatomy ultrasound. Hopefully we will find out what gender the baby is.
I leave for Chicago in about 6 days and I hope to start my registry at that time. Of course I will have to hold off on choosing items that are gender specific until the end of July, but really all that will include is the bedding and any clothing items.
Other then that nothing really new to report.

How far along? 17 weeks
Weight gain/loss: still down 7lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? not sleeping well. Unsure why.
Best moment this week? hearing the heart beat again...such a great sound
Movement: not that i have noticed.
Food cravings: I really want soft shell tacos from Chipolte, oh and loaded fries and a hot dog from Paradise Pup
Gender: unknown
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? being able to eat without feeling sick/being in a good mood
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender

No comments:

Post a Comment