my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

14 Weeks!

So today I am 14 weeks along. Not much is changing. I do find that I am feeling a lot better. I still get sick in the mornings but it doesn't last long and the rest of the day (for the most part) I feel pretty good. All I have to do is take naps when I get really sleepy and that seems to do the trick nicely. I have been getting more headaches, but they are nothing like the migraines I was getting. These are just annoying and they linger for a while.
Yesterday I think I had my first experience with round ligament pain. Right on the inside of my hip I was getting sharp pains that would last a few seconds and then go away, but it would happen every minute or so. I was having some on my right side, but mostly it was my left side. Today its better, but I am still having a stabbing pain every so often. I guess that means everything is starting to stretch and grow.
My second doctors appointment is Monday. There they will measure my uterus, take my vitals, discuss my ultrasound results, and hopefully schedule my second ultrasound. The second ultrasound will be about an hour long and hopefully that will be the time where I get to see what I am growing...a boy or a girl. Most think I am having a boy.

OK I am totally copying from a friend of mine, but I am going to start adding a little survey at the end of my blogs, just to update on my overall progress.

How far along? 14 weeks
Weight gain/loss: still down 6lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Sometimes, mostly when I want to be super comfy but not necessary yet
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Hit and miss, some nights I sleep great, other nights I toss and turn.
Best moment this week? Starting to 'feel' more pregnant
Movement: Saw movement on the u/s. I feel flutters every so often the past few days but that could easily be something else, although I am told its probably the baby
Food cravings: I wish...so far I crave nothing
Gender: unknown
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? being able to eat without feeling sick.
What I am looking forward to? Our next ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment