16 weeks today and I woke up to a miserable day. (warning some of this might be tmi). I did not sleep very well last night mostly because I was having some RLP and I couldn't get comfortable. Then our power went out and I woke up because the house was starting to get hot (it was still probably 90 degrees outside so it doesn't take long). Anyone who knows me also knows I need the TV on to sleep and since it was pitch black, totally quiet, and hot I had a horrible time getting back to sleep. Add to that i got a killer headache.
Well this morning I woke up and maybe 30 seconds later (not exaggerating) I felt like I was going to throw up. (this is the TMI I was warning about) I got through the door in the bathroom before I threw up...that's right I didn't even make it to the toilet. Thankfully its early morning and I had nothing in my stomach, but still I was pissed. I mean I didn't even have time to take my meds, heck I hardly had time to realize I was awake. Thankfully once I throw up that is usually the end of the m/s drama for the day, but I still have that horrible headache from the previous night.
Since I have pretty much felt like crap for the past 10 weeks I am in a pretty crabby mood most of the time. All I have been wanting lately is to be alone, but that requires me locking myself in my room and of course that really doesn't help. I am getting tired of waiting for this 'second wind' you are suppose to get during your second trimester. I think I am screwed and I will be like this the entire pregnancy...and if that is the case I don't know how I am going to deal with it. .
As far as my pregnancy goes, nothing has really changed. Some people say I am starting to show, but I just take that as I am looking fat. I don't see that I look pregnant. No cute baby bump for me. Besides the last time I posted I don't think I have felt the baby move. I guess I should start feeling the baby between now and 20 weeks. I checked the baby's heart rate yesterday and it was a nice steady 160. Its very easy to find now and very loud.
So yeah, today is not such a good day. I just worry I will have more bad days then good the way things are going. I hate to complain but I cannot help it sometimes. Maybe its just pregnancy hormones kicking my butt and making me all emotional but either way i am wanting to be alone.
How far along? 16 weeks
Weight gain/loss: down 7lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? not really good lately, headaches and stomach discomfort keeping me up.
Best moment this week? hearing the heart beat again...such a great sound
Movement: not that i have noticed.
Food cravings: food = blah
Gender: unknown
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? being able to eat without feeling sick/being in a good mood
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment