my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15 Weeks

Today marks 15 weeks. My new meds seem to be helping a lot, but its only been two days so I am still skeptical.
Nothing new really to report. I swore I felt the baby move last night. I know my doc said that at any time between now and 20wks I should start feeling the baby. I was lying on my back in bed watching TV and I kept getting this odd flutter in my stomach...I kept adjusting my position because it was bugging me. I would move, it would quit for a few minutes, then I would get the flutter again. It almost felt like a muscle twitching or something. Then it dawned on me...this could be the first movements I am feeling. I know its described as a flutter or twitch. And it was right in the area where the baby is. It only lasted about 10min total and then it went away. It could be anything, but it was nothing that I have ever felt before. I know what gas and general digestive flutters feel like and this was more of a muscle twitch...but right below my belly button. Whatever it was it felt so odd.


How far along? 15 weeks
Weight gain/loss: down 8lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? nope, I will wear some of my tops because they are cute, but not necessary yet
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Hit and miss, some nights I sleep great, other nights I toss and turn.
Best moment this week? Seeing my little one (LO) on the ultrasound again, looking great!
Movement: I think I felt movement last night. Felt like a tiny muscle spasm a few inches below my belly button. Was off and on for about 10 minutes...felt so odd.
Food cravings: I wish...so far I crave nothing
Gender: unknown
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? being able to eat without feeling sick.
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender

No comments:

Post a Comment