my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

13 weeks

And (according to a few sources) starting my second trimester. My hopes of the morning sickness going away was short lived...really only for that day a few days ago. Today I was back to feeling like crap again; throwing up, horrible headache, no appetite to speak of. Its really making it hard for me to go to work.
Tomorrow is my ultrasound! I am so excited, but at the same time scared to death. My worst fear is that they find something wrong. Thankfully its at 10:45am so I do not have to wait long. If everything goes well I will put the images on a cd and upload them to the computer so I can post them. Also, if the doc says everything is looking good I will officially come out and announce that I am pregnant on facebook and make my blog public to everyone.
Sill not showing, but I don't expect I will till maybe next month of the end of this month. Haven't starting gaining any weight either...as a matter of fact I am still slowly losing weight, mostly from the morning sickness. I really need to start focusing on getting more calories in, maybe buy those Ensure drinks or something similar so that I get the calories in.
Well hopefully all goes well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment