So this weekend I found that I felt a little better. I still had to take my Zofran in the morning because I would get that really strong nausea wave, but my energy levels have seemed to pick up some.
Well today I woke up and expected the same routine I have been in the last 7 weeks which involved taking my meds about 5 minutes after I woke up since the nausea hits me like a train pretty much right when my eyes open. To my surprise an hour had gone by and nothing. I felt just fine. I had a few moments where I was gagging a bit, but that "omg I am going to be sick" feeling never came.
I am hoping that maybe this is the end of my dreaded morning sickness. It has been 7 weeks of pure hell pretty much and I am really looking forward to actually enjoying my pregnancy before I become huge and uncomfortable.
Oh still not showing yet, but I am having some ligament pains so I think that might change in the next month...we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment