Today marks my 12th week. So far nothing really has changed. I am still not showing that I can tell, my morning sickness is still just as bad as ever (explaining why I am up at 6am typing my blog) and I still have no appetite to speak of. I miss the days when I would look at something and think "wow that looks so good". Now I look at anything and think..."blah"
My ultrasound is in 8 days and I am really nervous about it. I found my baby's heart beat on doppler yesterday but I still cannot allow myself to believe that everything is alright, not until I see pictures and the doc says "yep, everything looks great". I am so scared something is going to be wrong, that this pregnancy is not going to last.
For fun I took a gender prediction test yesterday, one of those tests you buy at the store. It told me I was going to have a boy but those tests are known to be wrong, I took it mostly for fun.
Well, since I am still not feeling great I am going to end my post. Unless anything crazy happens I will post again next week, hopefully with some great news and some cool ultrasound pictures. If I get the all clear from the doc I will be posting it on facebook so everyone can finally know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment