I figure unless something interesting comes up I will put up on post a week when I move up a week. Today I am 11 weeks pregnant. I am still not showing yet so it still doesn't feel quite real yet, but thanks to a home monitor I purchased I did get to hear the baby's heartbeat this morning. Its beating at a nice stead 160-165bpm.
I haven't gotten sick in the last two days, but I have been waking up around 4am and taking my Zofran so that I don't throw up at 8am. I think tomorrow I will hold off on taking it and see if I am still getting sick. I know two days ago I was still throwing up.
My ultrasound is in two weeks. I cannot wait!! I just want to see that the baby is growing normally and that everything is where its suppose to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment