I don't think I have even been so sick in my life. The ER visit helped for a total of 24 hours, then I got sick all over again. This time though I was careful and took my meds to help curve the nausea. An unexpected symptom has popped up though, migraines. I have gotten two in less then a week, the first lasted 3 days, this one is lasting well into my second day. I wouldn't be surprised if I still feel it tomorrow.
The doctors at the hospital are pretty useless right now. I know there are certain meds I could take to help with the migraine pain during this pregnancy but they don't seem to want to prescribe them to me. Instead their answer is to go back to the ER, get more fluids and more IV meds...the same meds I would like just in pill form so I don't have to waist a day at the ER and get IV's stuck in my arms. Maybe I can get someone to give me something at my orientation Thursday. That is the day I get put into the OB/GYN system and get told when all my doctor appointments are. If not, I guess all I can do is hide in my room for a few days and pray I sleep most of the migraine away.
This Wednesday is 8 weeks so far, I guess I will just take it week from week and hopefully, one of these weeks, the symptoms will lessen.
Hopefully I will find out when I get my ultrasound. That is what I am looking forward to the most. If that goes well, then I am going to tell everyone my news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment