Nothing really new to report. I am still testing each morning and each morning the tests are very positive. At least I am cutting down to one test a day instead of three (one of the three brands I have). I go in Tuesday to get my blood drawn. I wanted so bad to crack and go in today but I am going to suck it up and do what the nurse said to do. The next 4 days are going to be really busy anyway so hopefully time goes by fast.
The only symptom I am feeling is a pulling sensation in my abdomen. It is so weird and I always find myself rubbing my stomach where its pulling. Everyone tells me its very common and normal because tendons and muscles are starting to stretch out due to the increasing hormone level in my body. So I guess I should be happy I have this pulling feeling. Other then that I am extremely tired. I had no issues falling asleep last night, woke up once having a pretty bad panic attack (was able to calm myself down after about a minute) went back to sleep and slept for another 8 hours. I still want to sleep but I don't want to sleep right up till when I have to leave for work.
Will update again when I get my blood work back. I hope it reads positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment