
Wow I am halfway done with this pregnancy. Part of me feels like I have been pregnant forever and the other half feels like this is going way to fast.
I had my anatomy scan yesterday bright and early. They took about 80 pictures and hopefully I will find out at my doctors appointment tomorrow that everything is developing normally. I was able to get the tech to tell me that she didn't see anything abnormal, but she isn't technically allowed to tell me one way or the other. She also told me he was measuring at 20wks 3 days which is about 4 days ahead so he is still growing. They checked the gender and it was clear he is still very much a boy. There wasn't much doubt from the gender scan, but it is always nice to have that reassurance.
He is starting to kick a lot more now. I notice that during the day he is mostly quiet and in the evening/nighttime hours he is up and moving around. I also notice if I try to sleep on my left side he starts kicking me...apparently he does not like me lying on that side. When I switch over to my right side he settles down for the most part.
I still have morning sickness, but its not nearly as strong as before. I think in the last 2 weeks I only got sick once and that was because I didn't take my meds in the morning. I tried holding out again today but I started feeling that strong wave of nausea hit me and I didn't want to ruin my morning (since I feel pretty good).
I am starting to get really tired again...I slept well two nights ago but for some reason after my 8am ultrasound yesterday I had to come home and pass back out again.
We are halfway done with our registry...most of our items are at Baby's R Us, but I am also going to swing by Target and start one there too. I am thinking I am going to do that this Saturday.
My dreams are starting to get really trippy. I am use to having strange dreams but these are plain crazy and make no sense. Even if I wake up and go back to sleep 30mintues later I still have the same crazy dream I was having before I woke up.
Well that is about all that is new. Will update tomorrow when I get back from my doctors appointment.
How far along? 20 weeks (halfway there!!)
Weight gain/loss: Down 7lbs from pre-pregnancy weight, but that is about a 3lb gain from 2 weeks ago
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? not sleeping well. cannot get comfortable and he keeps kicking me.
Best moment this week? seeing him on u/s again and feeling stronger kicks
Movement: daily, mostly at night
Food cravings: nothing
Gender: BOY!!!
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to? talking to the doctor tomorrow and seeing if he is developing normally

Congratulations! You're almost there. Enjoy your pregnancy, and don't forget to keep some home remedies handy to stop morning sickness.
ReplyDelete