my baby is due...

What stage my baby is at

Monday, May 3, 2010

Another ER visit

So about three days ago I had to make another ER visit for migraines. This one was really bad and I knew I wouldn't be able to muscle through it. This is my third migraine in a little under two weeks. I am really hoping that this isn't going to be some sort of trend. I am really focusing on drinking a lot of fluid and getting a lot of rest.
My morning sickness is still as bad as ever, although I am finally figuring out when I need to take my medication so that I do not get sick. Of course yesterday my body tricked me and I ended up getting sick at night. I figure the second I start to feel nauseous I am just going to take my meds.
My first doctors appointment is the 14th. That is when I should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. My ultrasound isn't until early June. 4 weeks seems like a lifetime away. I really want to see the baby, although if we can hear the heartbeat next week that will be ease my mind too.
I am starting to crochet a baby blanket. Figure this one can be green and white and then when I find out the sex of the baby I can then make another one, more gender specific. I cannot believe I am going to be 9 weeks along come Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're starting a crochet project! :-) But it's a bummer that you're feeling so sick! I hope that goes away for you soon. :-(

    ReplyDelete